This closed group meets the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month:
- Noon – 2 pm ET;
- 11 am – 1 pm CT;
- 10 am – Noon MT;
- 9 am – 11 am PT.
What do your dreams mean?
Have you had dreams you just can’t forget?
Only the dreamer can determine what the dream means.
That’s why dream dictionaries don’t work.
A dream group can offer suggestions to help the dreamer find the meanings of a dream.
Dream messages are important.
- warned the dreamer of an illness that needs immediate attention.
- helped the dreamer solve problems.
- inspired works of art: painting, writing, sculpture.
- helped create inventions.
Click here to join this online dream group to help you find the meanings in your dreams.
We follow the complete Ullman method.
Participants have been trained and screened to ensure privacy and safety.
Typical participant response:
“I had no idea this dream had so many meanings and levels.”
“I feel so much better. Now I have some ideas about the meanings of my dream.”
“I thought I knew what this dream meant, but now have have so many more ideas to think about.”
“It’s an amazing process.”
For training, go to
- How to recall your dreams
- What information to include in a dream journal (more than the dream!)
- The steps of the Ullman Dream Group Process
- Invitation to join an online Ullman Dream Group
For more information click here.